Ask The Midwife

Jesica Dolin gives tips and helpful hints on pregnancy, birth, babies and all things midwife.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

After many years of neglect, I am returning to work on this site. When I stopped blogging at OregonLive, I made this site as a place for those archived posts from my blog by the same name at OregonLive to live until such time as I felt like dealing with them. I made it public so that those searching for my old posts from OregonLive would have a place to find them, but I didn't really intend for this site to have the kind of traffic it has! I now am ready to both deal with the archives, and provide some more up-to-date information, as much of what is in these archives is not the advice I would give today. I will first be tackling RhoGam, as that seems to be the most visited post, and RhoGam protocols have changed significantly since I last wrote on that subject. But if there are other things that you would like to see updates on, please let me know. I also will be answering questions again, so if there is something you would like to Ask The Midwife, please click here and send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home